Trans-Siberian railway travel specialist
Trans-Mongolian travel, open your mind!
Travels on the Trans-Siberian route
True experiences on Trans-Siberian trips
Trans-Siberian railway your next stop is Irkutsk
Our packagesView all
- Moscow - Irkutsk - Ulaanbaatar - Beijing 16 days info
- Moscow - Yekaterinburg - Novosibirsk - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Ulaanbaatar - Beijing 18 days info
- Moscow - Kazan - Yekaterinburg - Novosibirsk - Krasnoyarsk - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Ulan-Ude - Vladivostok 18 days info
- Vladivostok - Ulan-Ude - Lake Baikal - Irkutsk - Krasnoyarsk - Novosibirsk - Yekaterinburg - Kazan - Moscow 18 days info
- Beijing - Ulaanbaatar - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Novosibirsk - Yekaterinburg - Moscow 18 days info
- Beijing - Ulaanbaatar - Irkutsk - Moscow 16 days info
- Moscow - Novosibirsk - Irktusk winter trip 12 days info
Information about Trans-Siberian travel
Individual Trans-Siberian packages
Travel with us on the Trans-siberian railway! Individual trans Siberian train packages from Moscow to Beijing or Moscow to Vladivostok. Join our 12 days journey on the magical winter trans-Siberian railroad to Siberia and Baikal Lake. The classical trans-Mongolian voyage of 16 days from Moscow through Mongolia, Ulan-Bator to Beijing China.
Buy trans-siberian train tickets
Buy trans-siberian train tickets only, we sell tickets from Moscow to Beijing or reverse, on the trans-mongolian railway from Ulan-Bator to Beijing and from Moscow to Vladivostok. Check the trans-siberian railway schedule to plan your trip and buy trans-siberian train tickets here.
Trans-siberian guided city tours
Discover the cities along the trans-siberian railway. We offer guided programs and excursions in St.Petersburg, Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia and Beijing. Choose your destinations, your dates, we create your dreamed trans-siberian trip!
Russian language courses
Apart from our trans-siberian tours we arrange also Russian language courses. Learn a bit of Russian before you travel, and you will be able to communicate with people on the journey and get more smiles from people. Our Russian language courses are in Moscow at Moscow State Unviersity, in Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg, Irkutsk, Odessa or Kiev.