Train tickets & Prices
If you want to buy trans-siberian train tickets, find bellow routes with most popular trans-siberian stopover. We sell Eastbound train tickets (i.e. Moscow to Vladivostok) and Westbound train tickets (i.e. from Beijing to Moscow).
Note that you can’t get off the train in a city and take the next train with the same ticket, in example If you want to make a journey with stops in Moscow, Ulan-Bator and Beijing, you need to buy the tickets Moscow – Ulan Bator and Ulan Bator-Beijing separately. If you buy a ticket Moscow – Beijing, there is no stop possible in between. This rule is the same for all Trans-siberian train tickets and cities on the Trans-Siberian railway, West- or Eastbound. You should check also our visa pages to be informed concerning visa requirements.
For information concerning the comfort, Trans-siberian train classes and configuration visit our train description & comfort page.
For schedule of the main Russian trains and International Trans-siberian railway trains visit our Trans-siberian Railway Timetable page.
Lots of train connections between Moscow and St.Petersburg are available. You can buy these tickets here or directly at the train station (see our forum post How to buy tickets Petersburg-Moscow).
Trans-Siberian train tickets prices
The following Trans-Siberian Railway train tickets prices are only indicative for Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian and Trans-Manchurian routes. Depending of the date of travel and availability they can vary a lot. Please contact-us with your travel plan for a precise offer. Prices per ticket in EURO.
|Route non stop||2 cl. €||1 cl. €|
|St. Petersburg / Moscow or vice versa (night train nr. 3 or 2, beds)||125||195|
|St. Petersburg / Moscow or vice versa (day train – seats)||125||225|
|Moscow-Beijing (nr. 4 via Mongolia)||644||940|
|Moscow-Beijing (nr. 20 via Manchuria)||742||1054|
|Moscow-UlanBator or vice versa (nr. 6 or nr. 5)||420||638|
|Moscow-UlanBator (nr. 4)||410||625|
|Moscow-Pyongyang (nr. 20)||673||1018|
|Irkutsk-UlanBator or vice versa (nr. 6 or nr. 5)||203||330|
|Irkutsk-UlanBator or vice versa (nr. 362 or nr. 263)||195||–|
|Irkutsk-Moscow (nr. 5 or 81), first class price not valid for train nr 81||436||795|
|Irkutsk-Moscow (nr. 1)||617||1072|
|UlanBator-Beijing (nr. 24), see remark 3||207||308|
|UlanBator-Beijing (nr. 4)||253||367|
|Beijing-Moscow (nr. 3 via Mongolia)||690||1046|
|Beijing-Moscow (nr. 19 via Manchuria)||792||1150|
|Beijing-UlanBator (nr. 23/23K)||284||400|
|Beijing-UlanBator (nr. 3)||482||714|
|Beijing-Irkutsk (nr. 3 via Mongolia)||482||714|
|Beijing-Irkutsk (nr. 19 via Manchuria)||490||703|
|Irkutsk-St. Petersburg (nr. 9)||590||1060|
|Irkutsk-Vladivostok (nr. 8 / nr. 2)||417/598||670/960|
|Route including 1 stop||2 cl. €||1 cl. €|
|Moscow-UlanBator-Beijing (nr. 4 Moscow-UlanBator), see remark 2||630||912|
|Moscow-UlanBator-Beijing (nr. 6 Moscow-UlanBator), see remark 2||641||920|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-Beijing (nr. 4 Irkutsk-Beijing)||730||1096|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-Beijing (nr. 20 Irkutsk-Beijing) / Moscow-Irkutsk-Vladivostok||786||1180|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-UlanBator (nr. 6 IKT-ULN)||515||791|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-UlanBator (nr. 362 IKT-ULN), (1cl. on nr.362 = 2 beds in 2cl.)||515||–|
|Route including 2 stops||2 cl. €||1 cl. €|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-UlanBator-Beijing, see remarks 1,2,3||710||1057|
|Moscow-Perm/Yekaterinburg-Irkutsk-Beijing (by train nr. 20 Irkutsk-Beijing)||848||1222|
|Moscow-Perm/Yekaterinburg-Irkutsk-Beijing (by train nr. 4 Irkutsk-Beijing)||795||1124|
|Route including 3 stops||2 cl. €||1 cl. €|
|Moscow-Perm/Yekaterinburg-Irkutsk-UlanBator-Beijing, see remarks 1,2,3||802||1123|
|Moscow-Irkutsk-UlanUde-UlanBator-Beijing, see remarks 2,3||822||1226|
|Route including 4 stops||2 cl. €||1 cl. €|
|Moscow-Perm-Yekaterinburg-Irkutsk-UlanBator-Beijing, see remarks 1,2,3||847||1170|
|Moscow-Ykaterinburg-Novosibirsk-Irkutsk-UlanBator-Beijing, see remarks 1,2,3||847||1100|
- all prices for tickets with stopover are based on train nr. 6 from Irkutsk to Ulan Bator. Suppl. for train. nr. 362 from Irkutsk 118 p/p for 2-pers. compartment (2 × 2cl.)
- all prices for tickets with stopover are based on train nr.24 from Ulan Bator to Beijing. Suppl. for train. nr. 4 from Ulan Bator 50 EUR for 1cl. and 30 EUR for 2cl.
- Please note that in high season (may-septembre) train tickets from Ulan Bator for trains 24, 5, 263 can be ordered only together with other services in Mongolia.
Train tickets prices in China
Prices are indicative only, per ticket in EURO
|Route non stop||Hardsleeper||Softsleeper|
|Beijing-Hanoi (with train shift at Tongdeng in Vietnam)||–||478|
|Beijing-Xian or Beijing-Wuhan||–||90|
|Beijing-Shanghai el. Xian-Shanghai||–||135|
*Supplement for 2-person compartment: 60 EUR
Train Tickets East – West
We do sell also the trans-siberian tickets in the opposite direction (East – West), you get it by adding up the prices for each separate segment in the “Route non stop” category.
Trans-Siberian Train classes
- All international trains, as well as most domestic trains in Russia, offer first and second class carriages. In first class, 1cl., 2 people share a sleeping-compartment, while in second class, 2cl., 4 people share a sleeping-compartment. Both coach types have a toilet with a sink at both ends of the carriage, which all passengers have to share. You may visit our special page about the Trans-Siberian train description and comfort for more details and pictures. It is possible, if no 1cl. compartment are available, to buy all 4 beds of a 2cl. sleeping-compartment for two people. In case you wish to travel alone in a compartment of 1cl. you have to pay for both beds.
- On the route Ulan Bator – Beijing it is not possible to buy “empty” beds in second class.
- In most cases bed linen are not included you need to pay (about 4 EUR) on-board the train for it.
- For Chinese domestic routes the best category, 1cl. is called “Softsleeper” with 4 people in each sleeping-compartment, 2cl. is called “Hardsleeper” with 6 people in each sleeping compartment and no door between the compartments.