For individual travellers and groups we specialize in custom-made journeys on the Trans-Siberian Railway. You can book through us single railway tickets, hotels, local guides and excursions according to your interest and budget. Our local guides are available for you in
St.Petersburg, Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan-Ude, Ulan-Bator, Vladivostok, Datong and Beijing.
We propose various itineraries on the classical Trans-Siberian route from Moscow to Vladivostok, travel packages on the Trans-Mongolian route from Russia to China through Mongolia or on the Trans-Manchurian road going directly from Russia to China. We also organize travel packages starting in China. Those trans-Siberian packages are designed for travellers who want to travel on their own and experience the “real” Russian Trans-Siberian Railway, not some Tourist train.
For those how would like to meet other travelers can join a group with fix departure dates.
We regularly organise private tours for special groups, associations, schools, companies, or simply for a group of friends or like-minded individuals wishing to travel together. Subject to group size we can include a free place for the tour leader or arrange a full time guide. Please contact us for an offer based on our proposed programs and we will respond to you within 24 hours with a specific answer.
- info Moscow - Irkutsk - Ulaanbaatar - Beijing 16 days
- info Moscow - Yekaterinburg - Novosibirsk - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Ulaanbaatar - Beijing 18 days
- info Moscow - Kazan - Yekaterinburg - Novosibirsk - Krasnoyarsk - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Ulan-Ude - Vladivostok 18 days
- info Vladivostok - Ulan-Ude - Lake Baikal - Irkutsk - Krasnoyarsk - Novosibirsk - Yekaterinburg - Kazan - Moscow 18 days
- info Beijing - Ulaanbaatar - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal - Novosibirsk - Yekaterinburg - Moscow 18 days
- info Beijing - Ulaanbaatar - Irkutsk - Moscow 16 days
- info Moscow - Novosibirsk - Irktusk winter trip 12 days