Join a Group
Although we specialise in organisation of tailor-made individual trips, we also offer a range of escorted trans-siberian group journey. We propose different transiberian group packages; whether if you are a solo traveller, a couple or a group of friends, you can join our train group’s trips. Those trans-Siberian tours have fix departure dates, great itinerary and various excursions options in the stop-over cities in St.Petersburg, Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia tours and Datong or Beijing, China tours. , giving you the chance to discover the Tran Siberian railroad and cities on the way at a great price value.
If you want to travel on the classical Trans-Siberian route from Moscow to Vladivostok, on the Trans-Mongolian route via Mongolia or on the Trans-Manchurian road directly from Russia to China, you will find a fitting offer to your interest and budget.
Those packages are designed for travellers wishing to join a group and enjoy the talk, company, entertainment and affordable prices. All services are included as for guides, cities excursions, quality accommodation, private transfers, transportation, railway train tickets and more.
If you’re undecided whether a group tour is for you, here some of the reasons why our clients book a group tour with us:
- Travel with a small group with same interest people.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having an experienced tour leader or local guide who knows the country and region you are visiting.
- Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of your guide, who can highlight lesser known places or areas that you might otherwise miss if traveling by your own.
- Some of group tour are designed and created by our knowledgeable specialists, and some are in with long-term partner’s companies. This means you get the same quality and service on your group tour as you do on one of our tailor-made trips.
- Solo travellers will find our group tours are an excellent alternative to visiting an unknown country on their own and get back to tell us about the strong friendships they have formed during their group tour.
- Unlike many other group tour organisers, we keep the number of people in our groups low (usually no more than 8-12), which means that you can visit with flexibility many places that some of the larger groups can’t and stay in smaller, more charming accommodation.